We received your inquiry and I understand that you are having a display problem. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may be causing. We will be more than happy looking for a solution.
You are correct this problem has been resolved but in a more recent driver version. To apply this fix on your laptop you will need to update your graphics driver to the latest version.
If you need assistance to update the driver please let me know what version of Windows you are using.
Hi Leonardo, I am running Windows 10. I tried updating the driver from the device manager interface, but no dice. Is there another way to update that I'm not aware of?
Thank you for your response, and the information provided, I apologize for the inconvenience,
I recommend you to try to do the installation again with the device manager, but this time following these steps:
1. Download the graphics driver ZIP file: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/27355/a08/win64_15.60.01.4877.zip
2. Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
3. Right-click Windows Start icon and open Device Manager.
4. Click “Yes” when prompted for permission from User Account Control.
5. Expand the Display adapters section.
6. Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software.
7. Click "Browse my computer for driver software".
8. Click "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer".
9. Click "Have Disk".
10. Click "Browse".
11. Access the designated location or folder, and access a folder called "Graphics".
12. Select the file called "igdlh64" or "igdlh".
13. Click Open, then click OK, and finally click “Next”. Drivers are now being installed.
14. Reboot your computer.
And let me know if you have any issues with the installation.
Oh I apologize, I've been busy trying to find a co-op. The solution worked perfectly, thank you so much