I would have expected that a driver from Lenovo works
Here are the generic drivers from Intel: Downloads for Intel® UHD Graphics 620
Finally there is an old driver 4708 at Microsoft
install driver via "have disk method" as described at:
(ignore prolog about MS surface, treat CAB like ZIP)
Well, unfortunately these drivers didn't solve my issue. I tried the latest generic driver which has in the release notes exactly my issue with the flickering driver, but it wouldn't install because "The system does not meet the requirements" and i don't really know if it's worth extracting the driver from the .exe file. Also, i tried the .cab file and installing it manually via "Have disk" and still the same . I guess i should wait for Intel to come up with the appropiate fix for my configuration
This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
Thank you for contacting Intel® technical support. I will be more than happy to help you.
I understand that at this point you are having issues installing the generic driver for the Intel® UHD Graphics 620 controller in your system because you are getting an error that says that "The system does not meet the requirements."
Please try to install it again, but this time with these steps:
- Download the graphics driver ZIP file: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/27412/a08/win64_188.8.131.52.4901.zip
- Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
- Right-click Windows Start icon and open Device Manager.
- Click Yes when prompted for permission from User Account Control.
- Expand the Display adapters section.
- Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software.
- Click "Browse my computer for driver software".
- Click "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer".
- Click "Have Disk".
- Click "Browse".
- Access the designated location or folder, and access a folder called "Graphics".
- Select the file called "igdlh64" or "igdlh".
- Click Open, then click OK, and finally click Next. Drivers are now being installed.
- Reboot your computer.
I purchased a Samsung NP900X5T-X01US and custom installed windows 10, which resulted in a screen flicker. When I disabled Intel HD Graphics 620 the flicker immediately resolved suggesting a driver incompatibility. I followed the steps outlined in the post above, but out of all the older available downloads listed at
Downloads for Intel® HD Graphics 620 only the version 15.45 released on 5/30/17 worked properly and screen flicker resolved. I wanted to post my experience in here so someone with similar issue will find this post useful.