Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2054 Discussions

Technologie de stockage intel rapid

JItem
Beginner

Bonjour tout le monde.

Je viens d'acquérir un ordinateur tout neuf, un predator17.

Lors de ma première utilisation, l'application technologie de stockage intel s'est ouvert et ma demander de cliquer sur créer un volume pour amélioré sécurité et performance.

J'ai cliquer dessus et depuis mon disque de 1TO n'est plus visible dans Windows et cela fait une semaine que je ne trouve pas de solution.

pourriez vous m'aider?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi itema: Thank you very much for contacting the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology communities. We will do our best to assist you with this scenario.

In order to try to fix the problem, we need to access the control + "i" menu by taping those two keys when the laptop is starting up. Once you do that, you will need to set both hard drives to Non-RAID Disk and then the laptop should work just fine once again.

Any further questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos
JItem
Beginner

Hello Alberto.

Thanks to help me. But in my computer control+i no give me a menu for change raid to non raid disk. have you other solution for me please?

in attached to picture to help you give me a good solution.

Thank you.

Bonjour Alberto,

Merci pour ton aide, mais cette combinaison de touche contrôle+i ne fonctionne pas sur mon ordinateur.

Aurais tu d'autres solutions pour moi s'il te plait ?

En pièces jointe 2 images qui pourrons peut être t'aider à me donner la bonne solution.

Merci encore.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

itema: You are welcome. Thank you very much for providing that information.

In regard to your inquiry, to confirm if there is another way to access that menu we recommend to get in contact directly with Acer, the manufacturer of the laptop, so they can provide further details on that subject:

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos