2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 14, 2017 9:55 AM by obrejanp

Intel Unite Hub PIN Lookup

obrejanp

Setting up Intel Unite for first time. Hub will not retrieve a PIN from the enterprise server. Seeing error message in debugging:

Get Profile - The HTTP request is unauthorized with client authentication scheme 'Anonymous'. The authentication header received from the server was 'Negotiate, NTLM'.

• 1. Re: Intel Unite Hub PIN Lookup
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello obrejanp

Thank you for contacting Intel Support,

I understand that you are having problems with the PIN lookup when using Intel® Unite, I apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.

There are some steps we can follow to try and fix the issue, however, I need to gather some information first:

1) What is the model of the Hub? 
          2) What is the type of Intel® Unite? Is it enterprise or small business? 
          3) What is the version of Intel® Unite? 
          4) Where did you download the Intel® Unite? 

After we gather these we will be able to provide the most accurate answer and/or steps to follow.

Regards, 
          David V

• 2. Re: Intel Unite Hub PIN Lookup
            obrejanp

Hi David

1) What is the model of the Hub? OptiPlex 7050

2) What is the type of Intel® Unite? Is it enterprise or small business? Intel Unite is set up as an enterprise. The server sits in a vm

3) What is the version of Intel® Unite? version is 3.2

4) Where did you download the Intel® Unite? Intel unite download page