2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 21, 2017 6:48 PM by Intel Corporation

NUC drops Ethernet Connection

ancient1914

Am using NUC5i3RYK in remote control application.

Have over 100 sites.

Last 10 days have had 3 units drop their ethernet connection.

These units then drop off the network and I have to go to site with keyboard mouse and monitor to correct.

Any thoughts

Rgds ancient 1914

• 1. Re: NUC drops Ethernet Connection
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello ancient1914,

I understand you have three Intel® NUC NUC5i3RYK that drop network connection.

Let me apologize for any inconvenience this issue may be causing to you.

In order to help you better I would like to gather more information about the configuration you have in the computer.  Please attach to this thread the .txt file the Intel® System Support Utility will generate https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Do you get any error message in the computer when the system loses network connection?

What troubleshooting step do you perform to get network connection working again?

To attach a file, you must click “Use Advanced Editor” on the upper right hand corner of the response box, then the “attach” option will appear on the bottom right hand corner of the response box.

Regards,
          Fred D.

• 2. Re: NUC drops Ethernet Connection
            Intel Corporation
            This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello ancient1914,

I was wondering if you still need assistance regarding the three Intel® NUC NUC5i3RYK that drop network connection.  In case you still need assistance just let me know.

Regards,
            Fred D.