1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 11, 2017 12:38 PM by Intel Corporation

Related to B75 and Z77 chipset driver version

HSL

Questions related to B75, Z77 board using Intel 7 series chipset.

What version of the IRST driver is compatible with Windows 10?

I understand that the 15.x version is up-to-date and I know there is a compatibility issue.

I know that version 12.9 is stable and not compatible with Windows 10.

Which version should I use?

And what version of the ME firmware should I use?

I am aware that the latest version of ME firmware is 8.1.70.1590.(for 7-series chipset)

https://www.win-raid.com/t596f39-Intel-Management-Engine-Drivers-Firmware-amp-System-Tools.html

• 1. Re: Related to B75 and Z77 chipset driver version
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Thank you very much for contacting the Intel® Chipsets communities. We will do our best to provide the information you are looking for.

In regard to your inquiry, the Intel® RST versions available in our web site do not support the combination of hardware: B75/Z77 and software: Windows® 10 that your platform contains. There are some computer manufacturers that might have a version customized by them that supports this system configuration, you can always get in contact with them to confirm that.

Same thing with the management engine firmware, we recommend to visit the web site of the manufacturer of the board or manufacturer of the computer in order to get the proper firmware version for your system.

Any further questions, please let me know.

Regards,
          Alberto R