7 Replies Latest reply on Dec 9, 2017 12:02 AM by trevorj

[Intel Euclid] CMOS reset -- Not update, actually reset. Euclid will not boot due to settings in BIOS.

trevorj

Hi all. I saw that someone asked how to clear nvram/cmos before and was just given the BIOS update file... (How to hard reset BIOS setting on Euclid? )

That won't work here as I enabled some boot settings in the BIOS and now there's no output on the UART nor on video/HDMI; therefore I *cannot* alter it's filesystem.

My USB keyboard doesn't even turn on, but I do get a green light, it gets really hot, and my USB hub turns on. Standard BIOS halt.

I don't see any buttons, and I don't even see any in scanlime's teardown. I'm at a loss here.

Can someone from Intel tell me how I can reset it or point me in the right direction? @amitmoran maybe?

I really, really don't want to take this thing apart just to clear the CMOS.

I tried to file a customer support ticket, but your website sends broken 302 redirects that include `null` at the end of the domain instead of the URI component (`https://www-ssl.intel.comnull/ `), so I'm here.

Also, anyone that's used UART on the Euclid -- What output do you see during boot?

(Trying to figure out if it's at all overridable from serial ala uboot somehow and I'm just missing something here.)

Thanks,

Trevor

Message was edited by: Trevor Joynson