1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 30, 2017 12:12 PM by Intel Corporation

Intel Driver & Support Assistant Bug

Pugu

Hi,

My "Intel Driver & Support Assistant" shows there is an update about "Intel Dual-Band Wireless AC-3168". And I downloaded the update and install it by using the assistant. But after the update "Intel Driver & Support Assistant" is still showing that there is an update about "Intel Dual-Band Wireless AC-3168". I try it couple time but nothing changes.

Pc Model: HP 250 G5

CPU Type: DualCore Intel Core i5-7200U, 3100 MHz (31 x 100)

Motherboard Name: HP 81EE

Motherboard Chipset: Intel Sunrise Point-LP, Intel Kaby Lake-U

• 1. Re: Intel Driver & Support Assistant Bug
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello Pugu,

Thank you for contacting Intel® technical support.  I will be more than happy to help you.

I understand that you are having issues with Intel® Driver & Support Assistant in your HP computer.

I do apologize for the inconvenience, but since this applications has been designed to be used in Intel® motherboards, we cannot guarantee that will work as expected in third party systems.

Regarding the driver for the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168 card in your system, I would recommend you download directly from the HP website.  You can find this and every other driver for the HP 250 G5 Notebook PC in the next link: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-250-g5-notebook-pc/10180321

Regards,

Xavier A.