Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14405 Discussions

Unable to redeem games after purchasing i7-7700K (1/0 Questions on Survey)

JLabr2
Novice
I can't seem to get past the "1/0 Questions" survey after redeeming the master key. There seems to be a lot of people complaining here on the forums. I tried different browsers but they'll just say the limit has been reached. Any help would be great. Please advise. I already submitted a ticket.
0 Kudos
1 Solution
JLabr2
Novice

Hello. Kindly close case as the issue is now resolved. Thank you so much!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi Jeyan,

I understand you are tying to redeem game offer and you are getting some problems with the starter pack website. I apologize for the inconvenience.

There was a bug detected associated with a new functionality we had added to our redemption process. The fix was implemented on Sunday.

Can you please try the starterpack website again?

The redemption process should be working now. Please let me know if you see any further issues.

Regards,

Allan J.
0 Kudos
JLabr2
Novice

24 hours and I'm still experiencing the same issue. Now I can't redeem the game because it reached it's limit.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Jeyan,

Thank you for feedback on this matter. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience. We will update this thread as news become available.

Regards,

Allan J.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Jeyan,

We continue researching this issue and we were wondering if you tried to clean Internet cache and browsing history.

If you are using Google Chrome, please see instructions below:

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

Please let me know your findings.

Regards,

Allan J.

0 Kudos
JLabr2
Novice

Master Key limit reached. So it's useless if I repeat that again.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Jeyan,

I am sorry to hear this issue still happen after testing different browsers. I will forward this information to the appropriate team for further investigation.

Additionally, I just sent a private message, please check your Inbox.

Thank you for your patience.

Allan J.

0 Kudos
JLabr2
Novice

Requesting update on this issue, thank you.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Jeyan,

Thank you for the information, I am still waiting for further instructions. I will let you know if I get any updates on this matter. Thank you for your patience.

Allan J.
0 Kudos
JLabr2
Novice

Still the same issue, I'm afraid. I already tried private browsing.

0 Kudos
JLabr2
Novice

Hello. Kindly close case as the issue is now resolved. Thank you so much!

0 Kudos