Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

G4560 video issue

RHans8
Beginner

Updated G4560 cpu to latest Intel graphics driver and now when the pc wakes from sleep, the video is corrupted. I've uninstalled the driver in device manager and rebooted, rolled back to earlier driver,but no change. I'll try to attach a pic. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Hansk,

Thank you for joining the Graphics Community. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with this matter.

What is the Intel® HD Graphics driver version that caused this behavior?

What is your motherboard model?

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
RHans8
Beginner

Hi Amy,

I believe the update that started this was V15.47.02.4815. I've tried the latest version and gone back several versions with no luck. The motherboard is an MSI B250I PRO. This morning I went to the MSI driver site and downloaded the graphics driver from there for this board but with the same result. Everything works fine until the PC goes to sleep, then I get that weird screen. The smaller square in the picture I attached is the mouse pointer which moves around with the mouse, but doesn't do anything. The PC is connected to a 32" TV via HDMI. Would that make any difference? Thanks, Hansk

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you for all that information Hansk.

We are currently working on fixing this behavior, we have a main thread where we are providing all the updates for this behavior. Since we still working on this, my recommendation is to test driver https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27266 Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.60] which has been working for several peers. As soon as we have more information we will update the thread mentioned.

Thank you.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
RHans8
Beginner

Thanks Amy. That did the trick. Would be curious to know what the issue was. Randy

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Sure Randy.

Just keep on checking the thread I mentioned for more information.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos