3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 28, 2017 5:51 PM by Intel Corporation

Intel graphics drivers with Blue Iris

jseng

I use Blue Iris (security recording software) and after a while the CPU usage goes up with the latest Intel drivers.  When rolling back to a specific older version of the driver, it works fine.

This is a known issue in the Blue Iris community and the solution is to roll back to an older driver version from 4/17.  Please see this thread:  CPU usage creeping up slowly | IP Cam Talk

How can I get this bug fixed in the latest releases?  Thanks.

• 1. Re: Intel graphics drivers with Blue Iris
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

: Thank you very much for contacting the Intel® Processors communities. We will do our best to provide the information you are looking for.

In this case, in order to try to find a possible solution, we will do further research on this matter, for us to be able to do that, please provide the SSU report:
          https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" in the top right corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear in the bottom right corner of the response box.

Also, please provide the driver version that works and the one that does not.

Any further questions, please let me know.

Regards,
          Alberto R

• 2. Re: Intel graphics drivers with Blue Iris
            jseng

The driver file I am using is win64_154518.4664.zip.  Here is a summary from another Blue Iris user:

Does not work:

Solution:

Works:

The 21.20.16.4664 driver is included in the [15.45] release package and has to be installed from the win_154518.4664. zip package dated 9/16/2017.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have the SSU text file generated.  Is there a way to send it to you directly without posting to the forum?

• 3. Re: Intel graphics drivers with Blue Iris
              Intel Corporation
              This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

: Thank you very much for providing that information. I sent you a private message, please check your inbox.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,
              Alberto R