3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 27, 2017 5:35 PM by maryt_intel

Redeeming games

Lessyfancy

I purchased i7-7700K off of newegg and it came with two free games. I went to the website starterpack.intel.com to redeem the games but after putting in my code it came up with a blue screen that says 1/0 questions with no way of moving forward. Is there away to fix this issue?

• 1. Re: Redeeming games
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hi Lessyfancy,

I understand you are trying to redeem game codes but you are getting some problems with the code. Let me apologize for any inconvenience on this matter. Let me help you with this.
          I am forwarding this information to the appropriate department. They will contact you as soon as possible with a resolution of this matter.

Regards.
          Allan J

• 2. Re: Redeeming games
            N.Scott.Pearson

The Intel folks who will have to fix the website issues are probably on vacation (due to the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday). They are supposed to be back in the office tomorrow. Watch for updates...

...S

• 3. Re: Redeeming games
              maryt_intel

Hello all,

Thanks for letting us know about this. There was a bug with a new functionality that was added to the redemption process. I apologize for the inconvenience. The fix was implemented on Sunday.

Can you please try the starterpack website again? The redemption process should be working now. Please let us know if you see any further issues. Thank you!

Mary T.

Support Community Manager