1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 29, 2017 3:47 PM by Intel Corporation

Will IRST Enterprise scu rom 3.6.0.1023 accept and control 2 replacement SAS Enterprise hdd  in Dell Precision t3600 with SATA raid 1?  Device mgr shows Intel c600 sas raid (sata mode) and C600 Sata AHCI controllers

JoeBots

Will IRST Enterprise scu rom 3.6.0.1023 accept and control 2 replacement SAS Enterprise hdd  in Dell Precision t3600 with SATA raid 1?  Device mgr shows Intel c600 sas raid (sata mode) and C600 Sata AHCI controllers.  Would like to upgrade my array as have failed drive currently.  Everything I researched leads me to believe that chipset will accept sas hdd but not sure if bios setting needs to be changed or exactly what needs to be done to accept these drives. Also, cannot find anything that positively states yes will accept SAS hdd. Currently running SATA drives so will have to recable/adapt to connect SAS drives.  Any help would greatly be appreciarted.  Unfortunately Dell system out of warranty and cannot get Dell to answer anything.  Also Dell M.B. Model is 08H-PGT  bios A11.  Thanks!