cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

intel solid-state toolbox

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

I have a intelx25-v solid state drive and have intel solid-state toolbox installed and running. it worked at one time but will not work anymore because it says raid is not supported. I have raid disabled in my bios and also did a firmware upgrade and it still shows up sayin raid not supported. Please help thanks!

Marcus

5 REPLIES 5

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

I found the solution i installed nvidia raid drivers for my computer and even though i didnt have a raid array set it somehow saw the drive as in a RAID so i uninstalled the drivers and software and it fixed my problem! Hope this helps someone in the future!

Marcus

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Ok i thought it was working it at least showed up and let me do a scan on the but will not let me optimize the drive it says it does not support raid still when i try to do that. Help Please!

Marcus

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

correction the problem was i had file and folder compression enabled on the drive. i dont know if it stated in the instructions on how to use this that you can not use compression but thats what was causeing my problem. It was telling me raid was the problem but was actually compression.

Thanks!

Marcus

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

The toolbox sure is picky, I installed the Microsoft Office 2010 beta and it installs a virtual drive, this made the toolbox optimization fail at 7% all the time, unijnstalling the office 2010 beta fixed this. The toolbox doesnt seem to like there being mounted hard drives (which the virtual drive Office 2010 installed was) or encrypted drives, even if its not the Intel SSD thats encrypted.