Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4778 Discussions

S2600WF server board does not work with 100Mbps switch and SATA LED do not blink

SAljoshin
New Contributor I

One server board S2600WF LAN port does not work when plugged into 100Mbps switch (even LAN LEDs do not blink), but works with 1 Gbps switch. NVMe drives in RAID1 and blinks only LED 1 and LED 0 always off. When select "Blink LEDs" then SATA drives LED do not blink.

There is 2 NVMe drives in RAID1 and one SATA drive. FW is the latest for this board but it didn't fix the problems.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi SergeiAljoshin,

In regard to your first question 1) The Intel® Ethernet Connection X557-AT2 supports speeds of 1GbE, and 10GbE only.

The version X557-AT supports the 3 speeds (Allow to configure it)

More details in the https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/datasheets/x557-at-at2-at4-10gbe-phy-datasheet.pdf?asset=13027 Intel® X557-AT/AT2/AT4 10 GbE PHY Datasheet, section 1.3 SerDes page 9

2)Only LED1 is on and LED 0 is off with RAID1 configuration using NVMe drives, Please allow us more details of the issue. Are you referring to the LED of the drive cage or the LED of each NVMe drive?

3)The last question, the Blink LED feature only works for SAS and NVMe drives. SATA drives are not supported.

I will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Mike C
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi SergeiAljoshin,

In regard to your first question 1) The Intel® Ethernet Connection X557-AT2 supports speeds of 1GbE, and 10GbE only. 2)Only LED1 is on and LED 0 is off with RAID1 configuration using NVMe drives. 3)The last question, the Blink LED feature only works for SAS and NVMe drives. SATA drives are not supported.

I was wondering if I can help you with anything else.

Regards,

Mike C
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi SergeiAljoshin,

I am going to close this interaction since no further assistance is needed; however, please feel free to contact us back if you have additional questions or requests.

Also, you may receive an evaluation regarding this interaction. We will really appreciate all the feedback you can provide us.

Regards,

Mike C

0 Kudos