What is the complete processor model number?
What intel graphics do you have?
What operating system do you have?
I have intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4310U CPU@2.00GHz.
My Os is Windows 10 professional (64bit).
Dell Driver Update Package: Intel HD, 4200, 4400, 4600, 5000, 5100, 5200, 5300, 5500, 6000, 515, 520, 530, P530, Iris 540 Graphics Driver, 18.104.22.16831, A05
This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
Thank you for contacting Intel® technical support. I will be more than happy to help you.
Thank you for the information provided. I understand that you are having issues with the screen only when enabling the Intel® HD Graphics controller.
I would suggest uninstalling and deleting the current driver in the system, and then installing the latest version available in the Intel® website.
Please follow the steps below to uninstall the graphics driver:
- On the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R, then type in devmgmt.msc
- Expand the Display Adapters section.
- Find the Intel® Graphics Driver. The driver can also be called the Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver (Intel® GMA Driver).
- Right-click the Intel Graphics Driver and select Uninstall.
- Select the check box Delete the driver software for this device.
- Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.
- Download the graphics driver ZIP file: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/27267/a08/win64_154037.4835.zip
- Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
- Right-click Windows Start icon and open Device Manager.
- Click Yes when prompted for permission from User Account Control.
- Expand the Display adapters section.
- Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software.
- Click "Browse my computer for driver software".
- Click "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer".
- Click "Have Disk".
- Click "Browse".
- Access the designated location or folder, and access a folder called "Graphics".
- Select the file called "igdlh64" or "igdlh".
- Click Open, then click OK, and finally click Next. Drivers are now being installed.
- Reboot your computer.