This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
Thank you for contacting Intel® technical support. I will be more than happy to help you.
Thank you for the information provided. I understand that you are having issues with the screen only when enabling the Intel® HD Graphics controller.
I would suggest uninstalling and deleting the current driver in the system, and then installing the latest version available in the Intel® website.
Please follow the steps below to uninstall the graphics driver:
- On the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R, then type in devmgmt.msc
- Expand the Display Adapters section.
- Find the Intel® Graphics Driver. The driver can also be called the Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver (Intel® GMA Driver).
- Right-click the Intel Graphics Driver and select Uninstall.
- Select the check box Delete the driver software for this device.
- Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.
- Download the graphics driver ZIP file: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/27267/a08/win64_154037.4835.zip
- Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
- Right-click Windows Start icon and open Device Manager.
- Click Yes when prompted for permission from User Account Control.
- Expand the Display adapters section.
- Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software.
- Click "Browse my computer for driver software".
- Click "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer".
- Click "Have Disk".
- Click "Browse".
- Access the designated location or folder, and access a folder called "Graphics".
- Select the file called "igdlh64" or "igdlh".
- Click Open, then click OK, and finally click Next. Drivers are now being installed.
- Reboot your computer.