Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

IMinecraft intel core 2 duo p8700 pixel acceleration

ssutt1
Beginner

Im getting nothing but grief trying to get minecraft to work on my sons laptop its got an Intel core 2 DUO P8700 and try as I might ot download the suggested driver off the intel site it tells me my computer does not meet the requirements Mojang is no help at all and say they do not offer support xbox is no help either I cannot contact Intel support for some reason it bounces me in an endless loop of links that lead in circles

this has been an issue for a LONG time so long I gave up for a year or more and he stuck to the console version but we paid for the game so he should have it on the laptop and as I did a fresh install yesterday I thought Id try again thinking maybe it was a conflict but no its still refusing to work

it tells me its a Pixel acceleration issue but I cannot find how to fix it what works for everyone else fails for me so if you have an idea please tell me

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Kootenayboy,

I understand you are getting a pixel acceleration error while trying to play Minecraft.

Let me apologize for any inconvenience this issue may be causing to you.

In order to help you better I would like to gather more information about the configuration you have in the computer. Please attach to this thread the .txt file the Intel® System Support Utility will generate https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" on the upper right hand corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear on the bottom right hand corner of the response box.

Regards,

Fred D.
0 Kudos
ssutt1
Beginner

Hi thank you for the reply Ive run the scan and attached the results please let me know if it worked

thank you again

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Kootenayboy,

I sent to you a private message. Please check your inbox.

Regards,

Fred D.
0 Kudos