Thank you for contacting Intel® technical support. I will be more than happy to help you.
I understand that you are having issues with the screen in your laptop, and you believe it might be related to the driver for the Intel® HD Graphics 530 controller in your system.
To better assist you with your request, I will need to check some information about your computer. Please follow these steps:
- In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R.
- In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter.
- Click on Save All Information (save it in your desktop).
- Attach the file this thread
Thank you for providing with the information. Since the driver for the Intel® HD Graphics controller is up-to-date, I would recommend uninstalling and deleting the driver, and then performing a manual installation of the latest version.
Please follow the steps below to uninstall the graphics driver:
- On the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R, then type in devmgmt.msc
- Expand the Display Adapters section.
- Find the Intel® Graphics Driver. The driver can also be called the Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver (Intel® GMA Driver).
- Right-click the Intel Graphics Driver and select Uninstall.
- Select the check box Delete the driver software for this device.
- Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.
- Download the graphics driver ZIP file: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/27266/a08/win64_15600.4849.zip
- Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
- Right-click Windows Start icon and open Device Manager.
- Click Yes when prompted for permission from User Account Control.
- Expand the Display adapters section.
- Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software.
- Click "Browse my computer for driver software".
- Click "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer".
- Click "Have Disk".
- Click "Browse".
- Access the designated location or folder, and access a folder called "Graphics".
- Select the file called "igdlh64" or "igdlh".
- Click Open, then click OK, and finally click Next. Drivers are now being installed.
- Reboot your computer.
You can download the driver provided by DELL™ from the next link: https://downloads.dell.com/FOLDER04487888M/1/Intel-HD-Graphics-530-Driver_28VH9_WIN_126.96.36.19927_A03.EXE
I am very grateful to help me but the problem persists and I realized that the problem is with the DELL controllers, since it does not allow to place another controller other than those intervened by them and I assure you that the screen is not.
I am in contact with DELL but they tell me that they will not change the driver for another one and it is a pity because they should let us choose how to handle the colors of our screen.
According to them, the bluish color is ideal for games ... but it screwed up all those who sometimes want to edit a photo, watch videos or just surf the Internet ... I think that Dell is someone who does their job badly.
You are very welcome. I am sorry that we could not find a solution for you, but, as you mentioned, if this is the default screen setup in the computer that DELL™ wants for its users then we cannot change it.
Still, if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate in posting a new thread.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
There is also a possibility to fool the Dell driver system that comes deeply encrypted.
1.- Deactivate the updates of "drivers", start, system,
2.- In the search, write: "Advanced" and it will appear to see the configuration
advanced system, then in hardware and finally configuration of
intalacion of devices ... place NO (it will tell you that it is the most terrible
3.- Uninstall Intel graphics by default Dell and do not restart (delete drivers option)
4.- Go to start, configuration and update and security, recovery, start
Advanced and restart now.
5.- Blue screen with options, troubleshooting, advanced options,
configuration of start and after option 4 (fail-safe mode)
6.- Install the Intel graphics drivers described by our friend
up but the option ¨530¨
8.- When you reboot there will be two Intel the 530 (new) and the 630
(DELL) in the controllers
9.- Deactivate the 630 and the 530 Bypass will work
10.- Restart normal
11.- DELL 630 will appear again ... then, update the driver of this one, now we go to the same folder where we leave the new intel controllers but this time we give it to 630
12.- Before restarting, undo the 530 but leave the option to leave the controllers (bypass)
13 ... when you turn on your laptop you will now have a bright white color
pure with all its colors as they should be with intel 630 graphics
working perfectly with your Nvidea Gtx.