Thank you for contacting Intel® technical support. I will be more than happy to help you.
I understand that you are having issues with the screen in your laptop, and you believe it might be related to the driver for the Intel® HD Graphics 530 controller in your system.
To better assist you with your request, I will need to check some information about your computer. Please follow these steps:
- In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R.
- In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter.
- Click on Save All Information (save it in your desktop).
- Attach the file this thread
Thank you for providing with the information. Since the driver for the Intel® HD Graphics controller is up-to-date, I would recommend uninstalling and deleting the driver, and then performing a manual installation of the latest version.
Please follow the steps below to uninstall the graphics driver:
- On the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R, then type in devmgmt.msc
- Expand the Display Adapters section.
- Find the Intel® Graphics Driver. The driver can also be called the Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver (Intel® GMA Driver).
- Right-click the Intel Graphics Driver and select Uninstall.
- Select the check box Delete the driver software for this device.
- Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.
- Download the graphics driver ZIP file: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/27266/a08/win64_15600.4849.zip
- Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
- Right-click Windows Start icon and open Device Manager.
- Click Yes when prompted for permission from User Account Control.
- Expand the Display adapters section.
- Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software.
- Click "Browse my computer for driver software".
- Click "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer".
- Click "Have Disk".
- Click "Browse".
- Access the designated location or folder, and access a folder called "Graphics".
- Select the file called "igdlh64" or "igdlh".
- Click Open, then click OK, and finally click Next. Drivers are now being installed.
- Reboot your computer.
You can download the driver provided by DELL™ from the next link: https://downloads.dell.com/FOLDER04487888M/1/Intel-HD-Graphics-530-Driver_28VH9_WIN_22.214.171.12427_A03.EXE
I am very grateful to help me but the problem persists and I realized that the problem is with the DELL controllers, since it does not allow to place another controller other than those intervened by them and I assure you that the screen is not.
I am in contact with DELL but they tell me that they will not change the driver for another one and it is a pity because they should let us choose how to handle the colors of our screen.
According to them, the bluish color is ideal for games ... but it screwed up all those who sometimes want to edit a photo, watch videos or just surf the Internet ... I think that Dell is someone who does their job badly.
You are very welcome. I am sorry that we could not find a solution for you, but, as you mentioned, if this is the default screen setup in the computer that DELL™ wants for its users then we cannot change it.
Still, if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate in posting a new thread.
For all those who have this problem the solution is to make a new copy of win 10 without DELL support and neither its contoladores ... You can install any operating system and it looks great with the corresponding brand drivers
(I advise installing new win 10 on a new hard drive)