1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 14, 2017 3:44 PM by Intel Corporation

NUC/Spotify/Cortana(in Spanish)

abencez

I have an audio system with speakers wired at several rooms and I want to connect NUC to my audio amplifier to stream spotify music using cortana in spanish to search/select music easily, preferably without a monitor. Do you think this is possible? Any recommendation?

• 1. Re: NUC/Spotify/Cortana(in Spanish)
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello abencez,

Thank you for contacting Intel® technical support.  I will be more than happy to help you.

I understand that you are looking for assistance in setting up an Intel® NUC device to stream music without using a screen but using Cortana* to search and play the music in Spotify*.

The Intel® NUC devices can work without a screen.  As for the rest of your request, this is basically software and hardware setup that does not require any special configuration regarding the Intel® NUC itself.

You will need to check if you are able to set Cortana* up to be able to search and play music from Spotify*, and look for a way to connect and possibly split as many speakers as you need.

Our only recommendation regarding the Intel® NUC device itself would be to check that the audio driver is properly installed and up-to-date so you can have better support in your system.

Regards,

Xavier A.