2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 13, 2017 10:53 AM by NoxianWill

Intel HD Graphic blue screen

NoxianWill

Hello people,

I've been having this trouble since the last Windows10 update (when the people thingy added in the taskbar).

Now my problem is, when I'm spectating or playing a game in League of Legends, I tab out the game to my desktop, then go back to the game, the game crash for 10 seconds or more, then I get blue screen telling me something about failing to start display driver, and thne my computer restarts.

I thought maybe it's because of the Windows10 update, since I shutdown my PC after it downloaded the updates, then installed it the next morning, I uninstalled the Intel HD Graphic driver from programs and features, I got a resolutoion from 1920x1080 to 640x480, then updated it from the device manager and the resolution went back to normal.

But I'm still having this issue until now and I have no idea how to resolve it, for some reason, I can not download the lastest Intel HD graphic update from the official intel site.

My technical computer specifications are:

-Computer name: ASUS REPUBLIC OF GAMERS (ROG) STRIX

-Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

-CPU: Intel Core i5 @ 2.50GHz Kaby Lake 14nm Technology

-RAM: 12.0GB Dual-Channel @ 1197MHz (17-17-17-39)

-Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. GL553VD (U3E1)

-Graphics: Generic PnP Monitor (1920x1080@60Hz) - Intel HD Graphics 630 (ASUStek Computer Inc) - 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 (ASUStek Computer Inc)

-GPU Installed Driver Version (Latest): 388.13  WHQL 2017.9.10 with 435.78 MB Size ForceWare version: 385.41 (SLI Disabled)

-Storage: 931GB Hitachi HGST HTS721010A9E630 (SATA)

-Optical Drives: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GUE1N

-Audio: Realtek High Definition Audio

Now I know that the Intel graphic card is the one who manage the desktop applications, but this might be the problem of the blue screen after I tab in the game.

Any advice or help tips would be very appreciated.