Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7422 Discussions

NUC6CAYH 3168 Adaptor cannot find any networks

jbrow22
Beginner

I have had to use external usb adaptor to connect to my router. My Zotac sitting on the same desk has no problem connecting to a number of WIFI's, i.e., I dont't think it is a signal strength problem.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello glb1945,

We understand that you're experiencing problems connecting to WiFi on your Intel® NUC6CAYH.

In order to better assist you, we would like to take a better look at your current hardware configuration and settings. Please download and run the https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility Intel® System Support Utility. Select to scan for everything including third-party logs. Once the scan is complete, save the report and upload with your next response.

If possible, please share with us a picture of the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168 inside the Intel® NUC.

To enable attachments, please select the option to "use advanced editor" while replying.

Best regards,

Eugenio F.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello glb1945,

We're checking on this thread.

Please let us know if you still have network connection issues on your Intel® NUC6CAYH. If that's the case, please provide us the Intel® System Support Utility log and the picture of the wireless card installed on the system.

Best regards,

Eugenio F.
0 Kudos