2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 21, 2017 7:59 AM by Intel Corporation

NUC6CAYH 3168 Adaptor cannot find any networks

glb1945

I have had to use external usb adaptor to connect to my router. My Zotac sitting on the same desk has no problem connecting to a number of WIFI's, i.e., I dont't think it is a signal strength problem.

• 1. Re: NUC6CAYH 3168 Adaptor cannot find any networks
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello glb1945,

We understand that you're experiencing problems connecting to WiFi on your Intel® NUC6CAYH.

In order to better assist you, we would like to take a better look at your current hardware configuration and settings. Please download and run the Intel® System Support Utility. Select to scan for everything including third-party logs. Once the scan is complete, save the report and upload with your next response.

If possible, please share with us a picture of the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168 inside the Intel® NUC.

To enable attachments, please select the option to "use advanced editor" while replying.

Best regards,
          Eugenio F.

• 2. Re: NUC6CAYH 3168 Adaptor cannot find any networks
            Intel Corporation
            This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello glb1945,

We're checking on this thread.

Please let us know if you still have network connection issues on your Intel® NUC6CAYH. If that's the case, please provide us the Intel® System Support Utility log and the picture of the wireless card installed on the system.

Best regards,
            Eugenio F.