Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

Need SCCM loadable driver pack for Intel(R) Graphics Driver: 20.19.15.4703

LOrfo
Beginner

Downloaded the latest driver for the 5th Gen machines that fixes an issue in the corp machines but cannot load the driver into SCCM as not in the correct format. Is there another location to load these?

First post to here so hope its in the correct location!!

Thanks

Liam

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

I have moved your post to the graphics forum.

Doc

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi lorfo,

I understand you are trying to install the latest graphics drivers for an Intel® 5 series generation using SCCM. Let me help you with this matter.

I do not have clear the information about that is not is the correct format. Can you please clarify this information?

Thank you for your time.

Allan J
0 Kudos
LOrfo
Beginner

The driver pack is a setup.exe "package" not a cut down driver only "package"

The inf file just has a reference to setup.exe and is not a fully populated INF file.

Yes this can be loaded as an application into the task sequence but I wanted to add this into the current driver catalog and for that I need the cut down driver and not the full setup with all the bells and whistles.

Hope this makes sense!!

Thanks

Liam

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi lorfo,

Thank you for the clarification.

Please bear in mind that Intel provides graphics drivers as *.exe (package) and the *.zip version.

Once this has been extracted you can get INF files in the graphics folder. Intel does not provide assistance for installations through SCCM. My recommendation would be to wait for other peers that may have successfully worked on the same issue.

Regards,

Allan J.

0 Kudos