1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 8, 2017 6:10 PM by monique_intel

cant install new updates through auto updates

DarthBadGuy

hi so i have the intel driver support assistant installed and whenever i check for updates now i t says please use a different browser other than microsoft edge like google crome or firefox, so i tried both but whenever i try and use it it will act like its scanning on google or firefox then return me back to the update utility download page, i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling from those browsers and setting the browsers as default and no luck

• 1. Re: cant install new updates through auto updates
          monique_intel

Hi DarthBadGuy.  Thank you so much for your patience.  Our DSA team released an updated version of IDSA earlier this week on Tuesday December 5th.  The newest version is 3.1.0.12.  This new version had some UI enhancements and some bug fixes by our development team for browser issues.  You can try running the DSA scan and you should be prompted to upgrade to the newer version.  If DSA continues to not run as intended, you can try the uninstall process, delete any DSA log files from the C:\ProgramData\Intel\DSA folder and then reinstall from the main download center page https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/24345/Intel-Driver-Support-Assistant?product=128824  If the fresh install still doesn't work for you, please send your log files from C:\ProgramData\Intel\DSA and a screen shot of the error with the OS and browser you tried.

Thanks,

Monique with Intel Corporation