3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 8, 2017 4:53 AM by MartyG

Not able to install the camera driver - Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera Manager. Error says, "The installer failed to detect an Intel® RealSense™ 3D camera on this system."

NitiR

Hi,

I have Intel Realsense R200 camera. It was working perfectly fine. I was able to connect it to Windows 10 system, able to install the DCM and SDK. I was also able to run SDK sample applications successfully. But suddenly it stopped working. My system is not recognizing the camera anymore.

I have uninstalled the DCM and tried to reinstall it. While reinstalling the DCM, I am getting the error : "The installer failed to detect an Intel® RealSense™ 3D camera on this system."

In Device Manager, now Imaging devices is missing as the device is not getting recognized.

I have tried troubleshooting steps mentioned in the following links:

Troubleshooting Connectivity or Power Issues with Intel® RealSense™ Cameras

Error: Camera Not Found for Intel® RealSense™ Cameras

I have also tried to connect it to a different Windows 10 as well as a Ubuntu 14.04 system. But no success.

The camera was working fine but it has suddenly stopped working. I am stuck since last two days.

Please Advise how to resolve it.