Thank you for joining the Graphics Community.
Try this method for the installation: Manually Install an Intel® Graphics Driver in Windows® 10 and Windows..., it should install the driver you are referring to.
That doesn't work, as Microsoft claims the installed laptop manufacturer driver would be the most actual one. Maybe because the version number in the beginning seems to be higher?
I would need to uninstall the Lenovo Thinkpad Version of the Intel HD 530 driver first completely, so its not getting automatically selected again before trying to install the Intel Version.
How could I do that?
I am sorry to hear that!
You could try uninstalling the Graphics Driver via the Add/Remove Programs Method, find this method below:
- Open the Add/Remove Programs window.
- Find the Graphics Driver.
- Right-click the Intel Graphics Driver and select Uninstall.
- Follow the prompts stated by the Intel Installation Framework window to complete the process.
- Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.
Then proceed with the driver installation of your selection, you can use the very same method mentioned before.