Thank you for writing in Wired Communities. Please share more information for better assistance:
1) What is the network adapter installed on your IBM X3650M3?
2) What is the driver version you installed? (Is it from Lenovo support site?)
3) Checking on the Lenovo support site, there are Broadcom onboard NIC on this system, are you referring to this NIC?
4) What is the speed you are getting?
Looking forward to your reply. Thank you.
Hi,Thank you for reply,
As per your mail,
1. i have installed network adapter installed on your IBM X3650M3
2. i installed server 2008 r2 from userguid its took from ibm site.
only in this server i am getting speed only 1.5 mbps,
hope any other solution from you.
Thank you for the reply. What is the model of your network adapter? Please go to Device Manager-> Network adapter-> please provide the network adapter model that is having the speed issue.
Please provide the website where you download the network adapter driver. Thank you.
I have attached screen shot here
Even i updated this driver from ibm site , its brcm_dd_nic1702..exe. its updated now .
even i also checked with VMworkstation , in this server, so i am getting good speed in VM in this same server. b/c there external lan card created and got good speed. but base server speed very slow.
Hope you will be best solution for the same.
Thank you for providing the information. The embedded network card you have is Broadcom which is not an Intel product. I would recommend you to contact Lenovo support as this network card is embedded on their system or you can contact Broadcom (this is third party company) support. Thank you.