2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 7, 2017 10:21 AM by Intel Corporation

Toshiba Satellitel50-c 1709

I have a laptop  I tried to download the original definition of the partner I could not because it was not completed and then I download Subject ed the definition from the site of Nevidia screen screen 950 m and when the definition of the screen Nvidia stop the device and then the situation now differed {Disappearance of the screen Nevidia from the management of finishing } And I did Divault for the Boyce did not get the result and you did work Winds more than once and the same problem still exists

• 1. Re: Toshiba Satellitel50-c 1709
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hi 576589417712174508,

I would like to help on your computer problem but I need more details about the issue you are currently running on this computer.
          Are you trying to download the latest drivers for the Toshiba Satellitel50-c 1709?
          Can you provide the link you are testing to download the drivers?
          Is there any error message? if so, please attach any screenshots.

To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" in the top right corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear in the bottom right corner of the response box.

Thank you for your time.

Allan J.

• 2. Re: Toshiba Satellitel50-c 1709
            Intel Corporation
            This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hi 576589417712174508,

I was wondering if you have any update on this matter. I would like to get more details of the problem, this will help isolate this issue.

Thank you.

Allan J.