This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
Thank you for contacting Intel® technical support. I will be more than happy to help you.
I understand that you are having issues with older OpenGL® games and Intel® Iris™ Pro Graphics 580. There has been released a more recent version of the driver that you can try. First, uninstall the current driver, and then manually install the latest version.
Please follow the steps below to uninstall the graphics driver:
- On the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R, then type in devmgmt.msc
- Expand the Display Adapters section.
- Find the Intel® Graphics Driver. The driver can also be called the Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver (Intel® GMA Driver).
- Right-click the Intel Graphics Driver and select Uninstall.
- Select the check box Delete the driver software for this device.
- Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.
- Download the graphics driver ZIP file: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/27266/a08/win64_15600.4849.zip
- Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
- Right-click Windows Start icon and open Device Manager.
- Click Yes when prompted for permission from User Account Control.
- Expand the Display adapters section.
- Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software.
- Click "Browse my computer for driver software".
- Click "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer".
- Click "Have Disk".
- Click "Browse".
- Access the designated location or folder, and access a folder called "Graphics".
- Select the file called "igdlh64" or "igdlh".
- Click Open, then click OK, and finally click Next. Drivers are now being installed.
- Reboot your computer.