1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 26, 2017 11:13 AM by Intel Corporation

is there any way/utility for quick switch graphics profiles/multiple monitors?

zlev

I have a 3 monitors  configuration at work and 1 monitor at home; After I used my home configuration and after this connect at work, multiple monitors are not used, just the notebook screen; I need to open the configuration software, Display button, select profile and accept it. Is it any quick, one button/one call method to do it?

• 1. Re: is there any way/utility for quick switch graphics profiles/multiple monitors?
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Thank you very much for contacting the Intel® communities. We will do our best in order to provide the information you are looking for.

In regard to your inquiry, as an option, to change the graphics profile without open the Intel control panel you can always click on the task bar arrow on the lower right corner, then right click on the Intel graphics icon and after that highlight where it says “Graphics Options”, then highlight where it says “Profiles” and you will be able to choose the graphics profile in there.

Additionally, some notebooks might have shortcuts to access different applications, in this case you can always verify with the manufacturer of it to confirm if that method is available for this scenario.

Any further questions, please let me know.

Regards,
          Alberto R