3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 30, 2017 12:26 PM by Intel Corporation

NUC and none HDCP 2.2 projector

kaja69

I use my Sanyo PLV-Z2000 projector for big screen streaming of Netflix, HBO, TV-signal etc. I have recently exchanged my computer to a NUC7I5BNK. Last night I wanted to show a movie for the family and got this on the screen:

HDCP 2.2 support projektor.jpg

It worked fine with the old computer. Is there anything I can do on the NUC to make it work?

Thanks

Anders

• 1. Re: NUC and none HDCP 2.2 projector
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello kaja69,

Thank you for contacting Intel® technical support.  I will be more than happy to help you.

I understand that you are having issues with an Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i5BNK and a Sanyo* projector regarding the support with HDCP.

This NUC Kit supports HDCP 2.2, and it is very likely that the projector is currently using a different version.  Please check the settings of the Sanyo* project to find any information about HDCP.  You can also try updating the firmware of the projector, which very possibly will provide it with more support.

Regards,

Xavier A.

• 2. Re: NUC and none HDCP 2.2 projector
            kaja69

Thanks but I found that the problem was my AVR that blocked streaming when I was using the Edge browser. When using Chrome it works just fine. So the NUC nor the projector is the actual issue.

• 3. Re: NUC and none HDCP 2.2 projector
              Intel Corporation
              This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello kaja69,

I am very glad to know that you found both the cause of the issue and the solution.  Thank you for letting us know.

Regards,

Xavier A.