Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4761 Discussions

Connectors on fan cable - p/n: g22507-003

stemp2
Beginner

Hi Guys,

Intel(R) Server Board S2600GZGL Technical Product Specification describes each wire in the cable but does not describe model or part number of the connectors

Could you please let me know what is the p/n and brand of both connectors?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi, Sayetan,

I understand you want to get the part number of the fan headers on the Intel® Server Board S2600GZ. The connectors are embedded on the board and this information is proprietary.

If you are interested in this information, it will be necessary to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement with Intel. Please contact us using phone, email or chat support, my colleges will assist you.

Use the link below and select https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html# @10 Intel® Server

I hope this information helps you.

Regards,

Mike C
0 Kudos
stemp2
Beginner

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. If this information is proprietary it means i won't be able to get the headers in electronic shops. Even if i could there's to much hassle involved in getting the information.

I will use connectors from my current fans as i won't need them any more

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi, Sayetan,

Thank you for your update. If you need anything else in the future in regard to the fan connectors on the Intel® Server Board S2600GZ do not hesitate to reply to this post.

Regards,

Mike C
0 Kudos