2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 26, 2017 10:52 AM by Intel Corporation

7700K 100%

Guilich

Hi !

Since wednesday, when i start game or do multitasking (game + video on second screen) my cpu is used for 100%, i never had that kind of problem before. A reseted windows 10 thinking i had software problem, but the problem is still here.

You can see here what's happening with a game and a video

cpu 1.jpg

And here with just a game. This is cdefinitly not normal, and i never had something like this before.

cpu 3.jpg

Do you have any idea of a solution for this issue ?

Thanks

Guilich

• 1. Re: 7700K 100%
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello Guilich,

Thank you for contacting Intel® technical support.  I will be more than happy to help you.

I understand that you are having issues with your Intel® Core™ i7-7700K processor, which is running at 100% when playing a game or doing multitasking.

Please run CPU Stress Test with Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility and show us the results.  One of the main issue that can be found in test would be the temperature.  You can just run a 5 minutes test, and take a screenshot immediately at the end of the test.

You can download Intel® XTU in the next link: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/24075/eng/xtu-setup-exe.exe

Regards,

Xavier A.

• 2. Re: 7700K 100%
            Intel Corporation
            This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello Guilich,

I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further assistance.  If so, please do not hesitate in replying back.

Regards,

Xavier A.