This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
Thank you for reaching the Intel Communities.
I understand you are facing some troubles with the system you have, and for sure I can certainly check on the problem and proceed with a possible solution or find the source.
Let me gather up some data to have a better understanding of the scenario faced:
- Attach the dxdiag report (how to get it, below)
- What is the problem faced with Netflix? Please further elaborate
- If possible, provide screenshots of the problem
- Are you using the latest version of the app?
- Have you tested different versions? (If available)
How to get the dxdiag report?
- Press the windows key + r
- Type dxdiag in the window that appears and hit ok
- Look for the button "Save All Information" it will create the dxdiag.txt file
- Attach the dxdiag.txt file to your answer