Thank you for reaching the Intel Communities.
I understand you are facing some troubles with the system you have, and for sure I can certainly check on the problem and proceed with a possible solution or find the source.
Let me gather up some data to have a better understanding of the scenario faced:
- Attach the dxdiag report (how to get it, below)
- What is the problem faced with Netflix? Please further elaborate
- If possible, provide screenshots of the problem
- Are you using the latest version of the app?
- Have you tested different versions? (If available)
How to get the dxdiag report?
- Press the windows key + r
- Type dxdiag in the window that appears and hit ok
- Look for the button "Save All Information" it will create the dxdiag.txt file
- Attach the dxdiag.txt file to your answer
Same problem here. As the OP didn't reply, I am. Windows 10 FCU, all latest updates. Intel 630 and 15.47. Symptoms:
- Netflix store app (latest) hangs at the splash screen
- Edge crashes at the Netflix profile selection screen
- IE 11 also crashes
DxDiag.txt.zip 15.8 K
Thank you for the report.
I understand this may be a similar situation to the original post, but I would like you to create a new post with the explanation of the issue faced and the information from this article as well: Default level information for reporting Graphics issues