Good day.

I cannot set display resolution.

My monitor can use 2560x1440 60 Hz:

1.JPG

But there are no such position in resolution list:

2.JPG

• 1. Re: 2560x1440 on HD 4600
          Stefan3D

The prime, or optimal, display mode for the Dell U2713HM monitor is listed as 2560 x 1440 Dots per Inch (DPI) at 60Hz. This maximum resolution is only available using either the DisplayPort or DVI dual-link inputs.

The following list shows the available inputs on the Dell U2713HM monitor and the maximum resolution for each:

1. DisplayPort: 2560 x 1440 DPI at 60Hz
          2. Dual-link DVI: 2560 x 1440 DPI at 60Hz
          3. VGA: 2048 x 1152 DPI at 60Hz
          4. HDMI: 1920 x 1080 DPI at 60Hz

source: Maximum resolution available on the Dell U2713HM monitor | Dell US

• 2. Re: 2560x1440 on HD 4600
            KAPACbwork

You are right. But !

I use passive cable from HDMI-out on mainboard to DVI-in on monitor. Because of that system tell us about HDMI interface.

This configuration is 100% work, I can set 2560 x 1440 @ 60Hz in this system in this monitor, but after Windows10 was updated (with updating HD Graphics Driver) this ability disappeared.

• 3. Re: 2560x1440 on HD 4600
              Intel Corporation
              This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello KAPACbwork,

Thank you for contacting the Intel Communities. I understand you would like to get 2560x1440 with your system, we can check on that for sure.

If the video port used is HDMI, as per the information provided by the other user, the resolution doable is 1920x1080.

If the system was working differently before the update, please check with Dell support team to find out why this happened since their monitor is working differently.

You can also install the latest graphics driver for the system, check links below:

For Windows 10* only: http://intel.ly/2wo6Gx8

For Windows 7 and 8.1: http://intel.ly/2uiYygm

If you face troubles while installing the driver, please follow these steps to install it:

1. Extract the .zip file downloaded
              2. Access the device manager and look for display adapters (double-click on it, you should be able to see an Intel(R) HD Graphics adapter or Microsoft Basic Display Adapter")
              3. Right-click and select update driver for Intel HD Graphics
              4. Select "Browse my computer for driver software"
              5. Select "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"
              6. Click on "Have Disk" and find the extracted folder of the driver downloaded
              7. Go to "Graphics" folder within driver folder and select the **igdlh64.inf** file and hit open then ok
              8. Select Intel HD Graphics XXX under "model" and hit next

Thanks,
              Esteban C