This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
Thank you for reaching the Intel(R) Communities. I am sorry to hear you are facing performance issues with your system and somes games, but we can certainly check on this and look for a possible solution or source of the problem.
Please check the following:
- Which are the titles of the games affected by this?
- Is it happening with all games you play?
- Where is the system located? Does it have a proper airflow? (This can cause overheating and performance issues)
- Please make sure the system's vents are not obstructed
- Have you cleaned the system recently to remove dust?
- Which are the temps faced while the system is idling (just the desktop showing)
- Please attach the dxdiag report to your system to have some useful specs and further troubleshoot
How can I get the dxdiag report?
1. Press the windows key + r
2. Type dxdiag in the window that appears and hit ok
3. Look for the button "Save All Information" it will create the dxdiag.txt file
4. Attach the dxdiag.txt file to your answer
PD: Please notice the support is provided in English only, sorry for any possible inconvenience.