5 Replies Latest reply on Oct 11, 2017 1:16 PM by Intel Corporation

my pc going off

yokaso

my PC still shutdown  and i don't why , in the event view i found that error getting  repeatedly

2017-09-28 05:26:03,298 [35] ERROR ProviderManager.SecurepayBcaProvisioner - Exception during BCA-SGX provisioning
      System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException (0x80004005): External component has thrown an exception.
        at Intel.Pabe.Factor.SgxProvider.AbortProvision(SgxProvider* , UInt32 )
        at BCAXInterface.SgxProvider.Provision(String provisionUrl, String providerUrl)
        at ProviderManager.SecurepayBcaProvisioner.<>c__DisplayClass16_0.<StartProvisioningAsync>b__0()

do you have any idea about the problem ????

• 1. Re: my pc going off
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello yokaso,

I am very sorry for the situation you are going through, but we will need more information to be able to look for a solution for you.

1. When the computer shuts down, are you running an intensive application like a game, or is it just a regular application?  In any case, what is the name of application?
          2. Does this happen as well after you access your computer BIOS?
          3. Are you running a software by Intel®?
          4. In order to help you better I would like to gather more information about the configuration you have in the computer.  Please attach to this thread the TXT file the Intel® System Support Utility will generate: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility
          • 2. Re: my pc going off
            yokaso

1-i am running a claymore  with

gpu: 6x rx580

motherboared: MSI z170a

2- don't append when accessing bios

3- i am not sure.

• 3. Re: my pc going off
              Intel Corporation

Hello yokaso,

Thank you for the information provided.  This kind of applications usually require a very large amount of resources from the GPU, and it might be necessary to change the GPU settings via BIOS.

However, allow me to do a research to confirm what troubleshooting steps can be tried.  I will post back as soon as I have more information for you.

Regards,

Xavier A.

• 4. Re: my pc going off
                Intel Corporation

Hello yokaso,

After doing some research, I found a few troubleshooting steps that you can try.

• You can test the system to see if it is getting a current peak.  You can also test the system RAM, and the video card.  For a tool or way to test the system, please contact your computer manufacturer.  You can find the MSI* contact information in the next link: https://www.msi.com/about/contact-us
                • You can try using another processor.
                • According to the Claymore hardware recommendations, I can see that it suggests that you need to use an ATI video card.  You can also check with your computer manufacturer to confirm if this software is using the resources from the ATI video card (as I can see is the recommendation), or if it is using the resources from the onboard graphics controller.  I have found some of the Claymore requirements in the next link: http://cryptomining-blog.com/tag/claymore-memory-requirements/
                Regards,

Xavier A.
                • 5. Re: my pc going off
                  Intel Corporation

Hello yokaso,

I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further assistance.  If so, please do not hesitate in replying back.

Regards,

Xavier A.