3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 29, 2017 3:59 PM by MartyG

How to make the ZR300 can be achieved to replace the background replacement (segmentation) feature?

jared2017

Now i can run in the windows10 using experimental software development kit librealsense, librealsense inside the sample can be implemented, I would like to write the use of ZR300 camera background replacement feature of the program, but there is no background segmentation in the librealsense background sample can refer to I, Only before the camera out of the SR300 and F200 have intel provided segmentaiton included in sdk.

Ubuntu 16.04 LTS take the intel librealsense, inside the sample has run with the above to see the same version of Win, Linux version does not have the background segmentation sample. (Intel® RealSense™ Cross Platform API)

1. how to write the RealSense ZR300 camara background replacement (segmentation) feature?

2. Is there something like the Intel RealSense SDK 2016 R3 Documentaion can be developed with reference to the method?

3. Because this Background Replacement Code Sample Using Intel® RealSense™ Technology can only be used in the F200 camara, is it like this can be developed on the new ZR300 camara?