2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 31, 2011 10:36 AM by

Photoshop and Blender

neviton

Hi,

Actually I have two questions for you guys:

1. About Photoshop:

Is there anyway(workaround) to enable the "OpenGL drawing" of the Photoshop CS4 using the Mobile Intel 965 Express.

2. About Blender now:

At the Blender site: Accurately under the URL edited out

I had read the following:

"Users with Intel on-board graphics: some graphics operations (menus or border select) don't show due to driver bug."

Is that true? I mean, is it not possible to run the Blender without the bugs due to the intel driver bug?

Well, as you could figure out I have an Intel 965 on a DELL Inspiron and I'll really really appreciate if I could solve these two issues.

Any comment is welcome!

Even if it is to cry with me! hehehe

Thanks in advance fellows!

Message was edited by: community admin.

• 1. Re: Photoshop and Blender
          jamesrw

Minha dúvida é a mesma! Eu gostaria de saber se a placa de vídeo "Intel 965 Express Chipset Family" suporta OpenGL 2.0. De acordo com o site da Intel, ele suporta somente OpenGL 1.5. Existe alguma forma de fazer esta placa de vídeo suportar OpenGL 2.0 (para o Adobe Photoshop CS5)?

Obrigado.

I wonder if the video card "Intel 965 Express Chipset Family" supports OpenGL 2.0. Intel Web site says it only supports OpenGL 1.5. Is there any way to make this video card supports OpenGL 2.0 (for Adobe Photoshop)?

Thanks!

• 2. Re: Photoshop and Blender

It seems that it doesn't have anyone that could help us!

The only solution is somehow to get more and buy a machine without Intel Graphics.