turtle_: Thank you very much for joining the Intel® communities. We will do our best in order to try to fix this problem.
In order to try to provide the most accurate resolution for this matter, I will transfer your case to the Intel® Joule department, in there an agent will further assist you.
Thanks for reaching out.
I’m sorry to hear that you are having issues with your HDMI output. I would like to know more details about your issue in order to help you with:
- Have you been able to get an HDMI output before this issue?
- Which BIOS version are you using?
- Could you try using different HDMI cables and monitors?
- Additionally, try unplugging/plugging the cable after/before the board has booted
I’ll be waiting for your reply.
1. No, this issue has not happened before
3. Symptoms are the same when connected to other HDMI cable and other monitors.
4. i tried all the methods , but there is no signal on the monitor
1 of 1 people found this helpful
It seems like your Joule Board might be damaged. I’d recommend you to submit a new ticket and the warranty team will receive it and contact you back to provide further assistance:
I have the same problem, I was trying with different HDMI cables, HDMI adapters, two monitors... nothing helps. No Signal on monitor I can only use it thru the putty but that is not enough for me.
I would like to check warranty for my Joule product, but - I found Serial Number on sticker, but which one is: "Stocking ID/Part #" I was trying and I put all kind of numbers from label but each time i get message that system can't identity my product
I would like to suggest you to contact the place of purchase in order to honor the warranty on your Joule Kit, usually the warranty period is 30 to 90 days. If by any chance you encountered any inconvenience, I’d suggest to open a warranty ticket using the link I provided above in order to receive further assistance.