Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

intel override application setting

relle
Beginner

my intel override application setting will not stay checked. i like to play some games on 640x480 to increase my fps but when i do that i like to run windowed and scale fullscreen but my override application setting will not stay on when i check it then go to apply it it unchecked itself . any help would be great. intel hd graphic 5500 on I-3 5015u cpu, toshiba laptop. any help is greatly apprecaiated. also by the way i have the latest drivers installed from the intel website. still nothing helping

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello crip6ns,

I understand that the "overwrite application setting" option does not stay checked.

Let me apologize for any inconvenience this issue may be causing to you.

In order to help you better I would like to gather more information about the configuration you have in the computer. Please attach to this thread the .txt file the Intel® System Support Utility will generate https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Please let me also know the name of the computer games you are trying to play.

If possible attach a screenshot of the exact setting you are trying to configure on the Intel® Graphics Control Panel.

To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" on the upper right hand corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear on the bottom right hand corner of the response box.

Regards,

Fred D.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello crip6ns,

I was wondering if you still need assistance regarding the "overwrite application setting" option that does not stay checked. In case you still need assistance just let me know.

Regards,

Fred D.
0 Kudos