2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 18, 2017 9:00 AM by Carsten_P

Intel(R)Core(TM)i3-3220  aufrüsten

Carsten_P

Hallo, Habe einen  i3-3220  3,30GHz   8,00GB  64Bit Betriebssystem  und möchte ihn aufrüsten i5-i7 ? hauptplatine ist von Fox Conn  Model 2ADA  Version 1  , vorweg  habe keine Ahnung kann mir da jemand Helfen. Reicht es nur den Prozessor zu tauschen. ? Gruß   Carsten

• 1. Re: Intel(R)Core(TM)i3-3220  aufrüsten
          N.Scott.Pearson

Your board has H61 chipset and Socket 1155 and support for 95W processors. It can be upgraded with processors from any of the following classes:

3rd generation (Sandy Bridge) Core i5-3xxx Quad-Core processors

3rd generation (Sandy Bridge) Core i7-3xxx Quad-Core processors with Hyperthreading

4th generation (Ivy Bridge) Core i5-4xxx Dual Core processors

Almost all of the processors in these classes have reached End-of-Life or End-of-Interactive-Support status and may no longer be available for purchase (unless a store/vendor happens to have old stock on hand). Fact is, current generation processors are from the 7th and 8th generations. I would thus suggest that you upgrade both your processor and your motherboard.

Hope this helps,

...S

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Intel(R)Core(TM)i3-3220  aufrüsten
            Carsten_P

Ich werde mich mal umschauen, vielleicht hat ja jemand noch was gebraucht rumstehen  und vielen dank  . Gruß Carsten