4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 18, 2017 3:06 PM by Intel Corporation

HD 4600 - Screen Tearing/Flickering

QuGhZx

Here's a video of the problem in Counter Strike Global Offensive

CSGO Screen flickering - YouTube

The problem has also extended to other games lately (Like Multi Theft Auto)
      Searching the internet lead me to nothing but finding more people like me with the same problem who have no clue how to fix it.

I am using HD 4600 with its latest drivers from intel. the trouble seems to be gone when I turn on vsync (not an option in a million years since it totally ruins my fps that merely hit 60)

and interestingly. what also seems to fix it is one of windows 10 popups like the one for music as shown in the video or just some windows 10 notification for only the time of its display period.

Trying to revert to some old Intel driver fixed the tearing but ruined the fps.

I think the solution to the problem is somewhere in this line
      "And interestingly. what also seems to fix it is one of windows 10 popups like the one for music as shown in the video or just some windows 10 notification for only the time of its display period."

I hope that there's someone who has an answer on how to fix this. I really can't play my favorite games anymore..

I have attached a file containing system information that was generated by Intel System Support Utility