2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 24, 2017 11:18 PM by ctan94x_intel

Error installing Azure IoT Gateway

Rolland

I am installing the Azure IoT Gateway but receiving the following error.

Committing transaction...
      Preparing...                                                              ####################################################################################################### [  0%]
      error: file /usr/lib64/python2.7/argparse.py from install of python-argparse-2.7.9-r1.corei7_64 conflicts with file from package python-misc-2.7.3-r0.3.4.corei7_64
      error: file /usr/lib64/python2.7/argparse.pyc from install of python-argparse-2.7.9-r1.corei7_64 conflicts with file from package python-misc-2.7.3-r0.3.4.corei7_64

root@WR-IDP-CCAC:~#

I have the Grove IoT Commercial Developer Kit with the Nuc.

Before attempting to install the Azure IoT Gateway updated all OS and Application packages on the system using the IoT Gateway Developer Hub.

I have run the following commands in this order

rpm --import https://iotdk.intel.com/misc/iot_pub2.key

smart channel --add IoT_Cloud type=rpm-md name="IoT_Cloud" baseurl=http://iotdk.intel.com/repos/iot-cloud/wrlinux7/rcpl13/ -y

smart channel --add WR_Repo type=rpm-md baseurl=https://distro.windriver.com/release/idp-3-xt/public_feeds/WR-IDP-3-XT-Intel-Baytrail-public-repo/RCPL13/corei7_64/ -y

smart update

smart install packagegroup-cloud-azure -y

Everything completes correctly until I try to install the package and get the file conflict errors above.  How do I resolve these file conflict errors?

• 1. Re: Error installing Azure IoT Gateway
          ctan94x_intel

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Intel Intel® IoT Gateway Support Community.

We have received your request and shortly we will be contacting you with additional information.

Regards

Intel Customer Support

• 2. Re: Error installing Azure IoT Gateway
            ctan94x_intel

Hello,

For our further investigation on this issue, we would need some additional information from your side which is pointed below:

1. Where you obtain the image from?

2. What's is the RCPL version?

3. Attach the triage tool log.

3.1) Triage Tool Server (From Build Server) - triagetool-xxx-xxxxx.tar.gz

Command: sudo sh ~/Project/layers/wr-idp/wr-idp-devkit/recipes-devtools/triage/files/triage_tool_host.sh -i ~/WindRiver -b ~/Project

3.2) Triage Tool Target (From Target) - triagetool-WR-IDP-xxxxxx.tar.gz

Command: sh /root/example/triage_tool/triage_tool_target.sh

Thank you.

Regards

Intel Customer Support