Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4778 Discussions

Looking for the Safety Data Sheet and DG classification for AXXRSBBU8

DPoon
Beginner

Can someone tell when what is the UN Dangerous Good classification for AXXRSBBU8 when it is shipped as a standalone spare unit by air? It will be helpful if someone can provide the Safety Data Sheet for this product.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Compl_SME,

Regarding your request for the safety data sheet for AXXRSBBU8. That information is hard to find but normally is the same as any other rechargeable battery. I am trying to gather the information from engineering. But I will need to know the need of the safety data sheet for.

If there is anything else we can help please feel free to ask.

Best regards,

Henry A.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Compl_SME,

I am really sorry for the delay. But I still looking for the safety data sheet for AXXRSBBU8. That information is hard to find but normally is the same as any other rechargeable battery. I am trying to gather the information from engineering. But I will need to know the need of the safety data sheet for.

Best regards,

Henry A.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Compl_SME,

I am really sorry for the delay. We were able to locate the following Data Sheet.

Please let me know if this works for you.

Best regards,

Henry A.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Compl_SME,

I just will like to follow up if the information sent, works for you or are looking for something else. I will await your response.

Best regards,

Henry A.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Compl_SME,

I just will like to follow up if the information sent, works for you or are looking for something else. I will await your response.

Best regards,

Henry A.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Compl_SME,

Best regards,

Henry A.
0 Kudos