2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 10, 2017 9:06 PM by ctan94x_intel

Problem installing packagegroup-cloud-azure

CaptainSteve

When I try to install this package i get the following error. How can I resolve this?

There was an error installing the package packagegroup-cloud-azure. The error is: For packagegroup-cloud-azure, installing package python-certifi-2016.09.26-r0.corei7_64 needs 752KB on the / filesystemerror: installing package python-pygments-2.1.3-r0.corei7_64 needs 8MB on the / filesystemerror: installing package python-applicationinsights-0.10.0-r0.corei7_64 needs 8MB on the / filesystemerror: installing package python-enum34-1.1.6-r0.corei7_64 needs 8MB on the / filesystemerror......

• 1. Re: Problem installing packagegroup-cloud-azure
          ctan94x_intel

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Intel Intel® IoT Gateway Support Community.

We have received your request and shortly we will be contacting you with additional information.

Regards

Intel Customer Support

• 2. Re: Problem installing packagegroup-cloud-azure
            ctan94x_intel

Hi,

For our further investigation on this issue, we would need some additional information from your side which is pointed below:

1. Where you obtain the image from?

2. What's is the RCPL version?

3. Attach the triage tool log.

3.1) Triage Tool Server (From Build Server) - triagetool-xxx-xxxxx.tar.gz

Command: sudo sh ~/Project/layers/wr-idp/wr-idp-devkit/recipes-devtools/triage/files/triage_tool_host.sh -i ~/WindRiver -b ~/Project

3.2) Triage Tool Target (From Target) - triagetool-WR-IDP-xxxxxx.tar.gz

Command: sh /root/example/triage_tool/triage_tool_target.sh

4. Step to reproduce the issue. (List all the steps for your experiments including detail commands)

Thank you.

Regards

Intel Customer Support