Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20629 Discussions

Is touch screen supported with Collage Display? Touch screen is not supported.

LFeje
Beginner

Dear Sirs,

Our customer want to use two touch display in collage mode with a mini PC. It has two video outputs and Intel HD graphics 620. Unfortunately the Intel's last driver is not supported touch screen with collage display, it gives bad coordinates at touch. The monitors can work with GeForce and Nvidia videocards immaculately. Do you know any answer for the problem, beta driver, etc. We have to use mini PC pressed for space.

Best Regards

László

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello László,

I understand you would like to know if the touch screen feature works or not in Collage Mode.

In order to help you better please let me know the model number of the computer, the operating system you are using and also the model number of the displays.

Regards,

Fred D.
0 Kudos
LFeje
Beginner

Hi Fred,

I know that Intel don't support collage mode for touch screen monitors at the moment. The title is a quote from Intel site: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000006547.html Frequently Asked Questions for Collage Display Mode .

I have an Asus UN65U mini PC with Intel HD Graphics 620 and without PCIe slot. I'd like to use it because I can't use standard PC with videocard. Though I tried, Nvidia and Ati driver are working, but

there is not enought place for PC case. It would be an exhibition set with two Acer T232HL touch monitors. The op.system is win7 or win10. I'd like to know Intel has a beta driver or plan to support touch screen

monitors these days as Radeon or Nvidia do it.

Best Regards,

László

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello László,

Thanks for the information you sent to me.

There is no information about if in the future touch screen feature is going to be supported or not in Collage Mode.

I will submit this information as feedback to the appropriate support group so they can take it into consideration, but I cannot guarantee that feature will be added in future releases of the driver.

Regards,

Fred D.
0 Kudos
LFeje
Beginner

Hello Fred,

I take notice of it sadly. Thank you for your personal job!

Best Regards,

László

0 Kudos
LFeje
Beginner

Hello Fred,

I found the solution for my problem!

Intel HD Graphics can work in Extended Display mode touble free.

Here is: https://www.dell.com/support/article/us/en/04/sln146181/touchscreen-functionality-issues-with-multiple-touch-displays-in-windows-8?lang=en Touchscreen Functionality Issues With Multiple Touch Displays in Windows 8 | Dell US

Best Regards

László

0 Kudos