Items with no label
3335 Discussions

SR300 / F200 - AcquireFrame stop working after sometimes

MB24
Beginner

Hello everyone! I'm currently developing an app using the realsense SDK, and i'm facing a very annoying issue...

I'm developing an app that get the heart rate of the person in front of the SR300 (or an F200), it works greatly for sometimes, but after a while, the function doesn't work anymore without any reason. It might work for minutes before AcquireFrame stop working or it might not work anymore after few seconds... I tried to catch the error and see what's wrong, but the only error code i got was -303 (which means... timeout).

I tried many workaround but none of them worked... Can anyone here tell me what's wrong exactly in my code ? Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

My suspicion would be that you have a "memory leak" in your app. This is when memory is not released after a function no longer needs it, and so the amount of memory available to the app decreases over time until it just stops working.

The typical fix for a memory leak in a RealSens script is to put a Release() instruction at the end of your script.

0 Kudos