1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 15, 2010 5:09 PM by jason.akehurst@axon.co.nz

Having problems making vPro cooperate after provisioning

jason.akehurst@axon.co.nz

Hi,

I'm trying to make vPRO work in a clients environment under SCCM2007 sp2,  they provision normally,  then I'm unable to issue power commands or connect with the OoB management console.  I'm fairly sure the issue is with the web certificate request being registered against the 2008 server that is running the OoB management point, not the client... I've gone over all the setup documentation and can't find a solution.  Obviously there must be a problem with the web certificate requests at provisioning time,  but not quite sure where to look for a fix.

Everything appears exactly like the documentation from http://communities.intel.com/thread/4917;jsessionid=5BE4B0D7C476AA36101B5062C2E4520A.node5COMS as far as I can tell...

some logs:

Auto-worker Thread Pool: Work thread 7864 started  $$<SMS_AMT_OPERATION_MANAGER><Mon Mar 15 16:22:23.966 2010 New Zealand Daylight Time><thread=7864 (0x1EB8)>

session params : https://hp8000mdt.fh.local:16993   ,  11001  $$<SMS_AMT_OPERATION_MANAGER><Mon Mar 15 16:22:24.029 2010 New Zealand Daylight Time><thread=7864 (0x1EB8)>

ERROR: Invoke(get) failed: 80020009argNum = 0  $$<SMS_AMT_OPERATION_MANAGER><Mon Mar 15 16:22:25.373 2010 New Zealand Daylight Time><thread=7864 (0x1EB8)>

Description: A security error occurred   $$<SMS_AMT_OPERATION_MANAGER><Mon Mar 15 16:22:25.373 2010 New Zealand Daylight Time><thread=7864 (0x1EB8)>

Error: Failed to get CIM_AssociatedPowerManagementService instance.~  $$<SMS_AMT_OPERATION_MANAGER><Mon Mar 15 16:22:25.388 2010 New Zealand Daylight Time><thread=7864 (0x1EB8)>

AMT Operation Worker: AMT machine hp8000mdt.fh.local can't be power off. Error code: 0x80072F8F  $$<SMS_AMT_OPERATION_MANAGER><Mon Mar 15 16:22:25.388 2010 New Zealand Daylight Time><thread=7864 (0x1EB8)>

Auto-worker Thread Pool: Warning, Failed to run task this time. Will retry(1) it  $$<SMS_AMT_OPERATION_MANAGER><Mon Mar 15 16:22:25.388 2010 New Zealand Daylight Time><thread=7864 (0x1EB8)>

• 1. Re: Having problems making vPro cooperate after provisioning
          jason.akehurst@axon.co.nz

I recreated the web server certificate and the problem disappeared...

• 2. Insurance
            Your reply was rejected by a moderator. Please edit your reply and resubmit it for approval.

When the amount of the advance becomes higher than the value of the online credit card application[/url] legal holdings, customers are asked to position additional indemnity, singularly when rising value of the Swiss franc causes the LTV (advance to value table of contents) rabbit on g rely beyond the accepted 70-80 percent of consolidating debts[/url]. 

The mind-boggler concerns apply credit card online[/url] more 110,000 people, estimates Make clear Dealer, most of all those who took to loans in the Swiss franc in front of 2009 – that is, during the dwelling boom of 2008 – and their loans covered more than 80 percent of the value of the apply for credit card online[/url]. 

Redundancy, mortage calculator[/url], or disability move a beamy bunch of people, but you could protect your repayments with allow warranty – get an instant call up today around clicking on the equity calculator[/url] connection at the top of the page.  

Alternatively, if you corporate credit card[/url] make up you might procure been mi-sold advance payment protection surety in the whilom, click on the link here and comprehend if you can claim your readies back. 

Loan immunity can servants best credit card offers[/url] meet their monthly debts up to a predetermined amount. These policies provide short-term protection, providing coverage from 12 to 24 months depending on the insurance comrades and policy. The benefits of the behaviour can be used to remit situated live best credit card deals[/url], car loans or reliability cards. Policies are for people from discretion 18-65 who are working at the circumstance the system is purchased. To be eligible object of definite policies, the purchaser has to be employed at least 16 hours a week on a wish while student loans bad credit[/url] corrugate, or be self-employed for the treatment of a specified span of time.