3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 1, 2017 5:59 PM by Intel Corporation

My Wifi Direct Help!

discipleuno

I've got a Dell Latitude E4310 running Windows 7 Professional with an Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6250 network card. I downloaded the Intel My WiFi Dashboard software and I keep getting the following message: "This computer is capable of using Intel My Wifi Technology, however a supported version of the software is not installed." I've tried to update to the latest driver - WiFi_Win7_64_18.40.4 but I get the same error message. I tried to "Change" the installation package from Control Panel and the My WiFi Technology option was not checked. I checked it and hit apply then did a restart. Same problem and checking the installation still showed that the My WiFi Technology option was still not checked.

So I completely uninstalled the driver and installed the latest Intel driver version on Dell's website - Network_Driver_3MNPT_WN_15.10.0.10_A06 (which actually is version 16.1.1). But I still get the same error with the My WiFi Dashboard software. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled this software several times. Help! What am I doing wrong??? I need to get WiFi Direct working.

TIA