Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Problem intel hd graphics 630

EMont6
Novice

Good morning my problem is this: I just bought a Windows 10 pc, with processor: Intel (R) Core (TM) i3-7100 CPU @ 3.9Ghz, with integrated Intel HD Graphics 630 video card, I do not have separate video card. I have a Syncsmaster sa300 19 "monitor, I use VGA cable. Currently the resolution I use is 1366x768, 60pHz that supports my monitor. Intel HD Graphics 630 driver version is: 21.20.16.4534 The case is that every now and then it can be 1 hour, 2 hours or even 10 minutes after the computer is running. My screen goes completely black for 1 or 2 seconds (the audio is still working) which is a bit annoying. I went to warranty and was told that there was no problem with the hardware. I tried changing the monitor, cables and the same thing happened, they could help me with this problem. Thank you.

42 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi EdwardMS: Thank you very much for joining the Intel® Graphics communities. We will do our best in order to try to fix this problem.

There is a another graphics driver version for the Intel® HD Graphics 630 controller in our web site that we can try to install, it is version 4771:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27058/Graphics-Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-46-?product=98909 https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27058/Graphics-Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-46-?product=98909

In order to better assist you, we just need to verify a few details:

What is the model of the motherboard?

If this is a laptop, what is the model of the laptop?

If this problem persists after installing the driver above, we can also try a BIOS update on the board to the latest version.

Any further questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos
EMont6
Novice

Good afternoon, thank you for replying.

The model of my board is MSI - B250M PRO - VDH.

It is not a laptop.

I installed the driver that recommended me version 4771.

Any inconvenience will be communicating.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

EdwardMS: You are welcome. Thank you very much for providing that information. Perfect, please share the results of installing the driver above.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R
0 Kudos
EMont6
Novice

Goodnight.

The problem after updating the driver unfortunately persists.

0 Kudos
ESosa1
Beginner

4771 error screen; install 729

0 Kudos
EMont6
Novice

Good afternoon.

What do you mean, install 729?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

EdwardMS: Thank you very much for letting us know those results. For testing purposes, by any chance do you have the option to test the PC using a different video port? Just to rule out a possible problem with the VGA port.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos
EMont6
Novice

Unfortunately not, as I had already discussed with another monitor, cables and followed the problem.

0 Kudos
ESosa1
Beginner

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26941/Graphics-Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-46- Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.46] Este me anda, me pasaba lo mismo que a vos con el monitor (only this works for me) my English is bad sorry

0 Kudos
ESosa1
Beginner

Yo uso vga y me pasa lo mismo, la pantalla se pone en modo ahorro de energía a cada rato con el nuevo driver (I use vga and it happens to me the same, the screen is put into energy saving mode every time with the new driver) .... google translator

0 Kudos
EMont6
Novice

I use a computer I will try with the driver you told me.

Until now you have the problem or not?

0 Kudos
ESosa1
Beginner

Me funciona perfecto ese controlador, es el anterior al que da problemas (no problem screem, It works well)

0 Kudos
ESosa1
Beginner
0 Kudos
EMont6
Novice

Thank you I will try with that driver any notice by this means.

0 Kudos
EMont6
Novice

intel_corp

The blink problem continues.

I am currently using this Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows * [15.45] and also failed with the Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows * [15.46].
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

EdwardMS: We are sorry to hear the problem persists. We will do further research on this matter, in order for us to be able to do that, please provide the information requested on the following link:

/thread/77761 https://communities.intel.com/thread/77761

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos
EMont6
Novice

Good morning, I give you the information.

As I mentioned earlier I am currently using this Intel® graphics driver for Windows * [15.45] and also failed with the Intel® graphics driver for Windows * [15.46].

Category

Questions

Answers (N/A if not applicable)

Description

Provide a detailed description of the issue

Flicker for seconds

Please place an X to the right of the option showing how often you see this issue using specific steps. (Ex: 'Every few times a game is started it flickers.' <- This would be "Often")<p> 

Always (100%):

Often (51-99%):

Sporadic (20-50%): X

Very Sporadic (<20%):

Hardware (HW)

Brand and Model of the system.

MSI ; MS-7A70

Hybrid or switchable graphics system?

ie Does it have AMD or NV graphics too?

No

<p style="margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; font-weight: inherit; font-style...
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi EdwardMS: Thank you very much for sharing that information. For some reason I was no able to open the file attached to your last post. Could you please follow the steps showing on the link above to provide the rest of the files, SSU, DxDiag?

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos
EMont6
Novice

I send the txt of the files DxDiag, SSU.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

EdwardMS: Thank you very much for providing those files. We will start a research on this subject in order to try to find a possible solution, as soon as I get any updates I will post all the details on this thread.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos